Wednesday 15 February 2017

Are you bringing on the right talent for your company? Jobpoket.com

I am the CEO of our company, and we were a startup company assists of good employees. Our business was growing, and there was also increase in number of our clients. We had many projects and more recurring challenges from our clients. So it was the time to hire the right talent for our organisation. Hiring is hard, when it comes to startup. Our recruiting team conducted off campus interviews and posted adds but it didn't work exactly. So we brought up with the idea of posting job on online job portals. We referred to many job portal sites for getting the best resumes with right talent. But still there we were lacking in our results.


I discussed this problem with our business partner for hiring the right candidate. I asked him to recommend me for the job portal site. He suggested me for jobpoket.com. 

According to us, Jobpoket.com is changing the panorama of hiring, integrating with the personal networks of candidates as well as social networks of employers amplifying the recruitment process- making post jobs for free which is the  worlds best job portal site. Jobpoket.com empowers the recruiter to gain the social network of employees with their connections ,giving access to wide network of best talented candidates by post jobs for free. 

Jobpoket.com is the best job portal site. I just sign up with the jobpoket and started post jobs for free. Once I completed my business or company profile I started post jobs for free. For employers it provides a good facet for post jobs for free. It was inconceivable, we got 10 resumes matching our requirements within 24 hours. After the interviewing process, it contented me that  we hired the right talent for our organisation. So I am thankful to the jobpoket.com for post jobs for free and hiring candidate across the world wide network.

No comments:

Post a Comment